Want to win a spin round the track in one of cars? Fancy yourself as the next Team BRIT rookie driver?
Team BRIT wants to actively encourage more people with disabilities to get involved in motorsports.
We have teamed up with LimbPower to give one lucky person the chance to drive one of our Fun Cup cars around the track and meet our team of drivers. You'll be able to use our specially designed hand controls on our steering wheel - the most advanced in the world!
If you are living with a disability and would like to enter, all you need to do is email us and in no more than 200 words, explain why you want to win the chance to drive with Team BRIT. Maybe you have always fancied yourself as the next Lewis Hamilton? Or you have consistently proved you can compete in other sports? Maybe you’ve been trying to find a physical activity where you can compete against able bodied competitors?
HOW DO I ENTER?
Just explain exactly why you want to drive with Team BRIT!! The best answer will be chosen by us and announced on social media. All entries need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight GMT on 2nd April 2018.
You must have a valid driving licence and be able to drive a car with adaptive hand controls.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. You must be able to drive a car with adapted hand controls. Using foot pedals is not necessary and you can enter if you are unable to use car foot pedals.
2. Applicants must be 18 years old or over.
3. You must hold a valid UK driving licence
4. Your entry must be received no later than midnight on 2nd April 2018.
5. Written entries will only be considered if sent by email to email@example.com
6. This prize is not eligible for any exchange or alternative.
7. Any entries over 200 words will not be eligible.
8. The competition is open to UK residents only.
9. You will be responsible for your own transportation to the track, however we will try to ensure you have access to a venue which is nearest and most convenient for you depending on our final schedule of planned track days.
10. The winners will be judged by Team BRIT and decision is final.
11. We do reserve the right to cancel such events at short notice
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Only one entry per person.
16. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The promoter of the competition is Team BRIT, in partnership with LimbPower.